励普教育励普教育合作机构>长沙培训学校>长沙新通教育培训机构
长沙新通教育培训机构
全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00
位置:励普教育 > 英语>个人提升英语> 有关酒店英语情景对话  正文

有关酒店英语情景对话

发布时间:2022-05-06 14:10:49来源:励普网

有关酒店英语情景对话整理~为了帮助大家提高英语口语水平,下面小编给大家带来酒店英语情景对话,希望对大家有所帮助!

酒店英语情景对话:引客进房

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

酒店英语情景对话:预订客房

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能增加27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在较近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

酒店英语情景对话:办理离店手续

Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续

Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?

这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?

Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?

BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。

BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?

Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.

早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。

G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.

谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。

B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?

G: Yes. 是的。

B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?

G: No. 没有。

B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?

G: Certainly. 好的。

B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。

更多培训课程: 长沙个人提升英语 更多学校信息: 长沙新通教育培训机构 咨询电话:

相关内容: 酒店英语 英语对话 长沙新通教育

同类文章
最新文章
相关热词
导航

雅思 托福 GRE 托业 SAT GMAT A-Level ACT 多邻国英语测试 OSSD 英语四六级 词汇 职称英语 英语口语 商务英语 考研英语 青少英语 成人英语 个人提升英语 高中英语 剑桥英语 AP课程 一级建造师 二级建造师 消防工程师 消防设施操作员 BIM 造价工程师 环评师 监理工程师 咨询工程师 安全工程师 建筑八大员 注册电气工程师 一级注册建筑师 公路水运检测 通信工程 装配式工程师 二级注册建筑师 智慧消防工程师 智慧建造工程师 全过程工程咨询师 EPC工程总承包 碳排放管理师 初级会计师 中级会计师 注册会计师(cpa) CFA ACCA CMA 基金从业 证券从业 会计证 初中级经济师 薪税师 会计实操 企业合规师 FRM 会计就业 教师资格 人力资源管理 导游考试 心理咨询师 健康管理师 家庭教育指导师 普通话 公共营养师 物流师 网络主播 专利代理师 教师招聘 少儿编程 书法培训 绘画美术 音乐 舞蹈 棋类 国画 乐器 机器人编程 小孩子注意力训练 儿童专注力 儿童情绪管理 少儿小主播 信奥赛C++ 嵌入式培训 软件测试 Web前端 linux云计算 大数据 C/C++开发 电子商务 Java开发 影视后期 剪辑包装 游戏设计 php 商业插画 产品经理 Python photoshop UXD全链路 UI设计 室内设计 电商视觉设计 IT认证 PMP项目管理